Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to setup two equal databases environment

Dear all,
I have an application running on a production database. And now, I
want to change a column of data to another of value and compare the result
between them. Since the data in production is changing. I need to
synchronize two set of data except the testing data. For do that, I build
replication on these two database. This is my first time using replication.
I found there's an initialize error on during synchronization job. Is there
any guideline on setup replication? Thanks
Rdgs
Ellis
Ellis,
can you explain this in a little more detail using column names and
explaining the relationship between the databases. Also, what type of
replication have you implemented.
TIA,
Paul Ibison
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment