Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to show multiple main reports with their subreports one set by

Hi,
I have made a SQL Reporting Services report with the subreport. I need
my report to show multiple records with their subreport at the same time.
At now, I can generate multiple main reports altogether and then they are
followed by the subreport with multiple subreport details. It's just like
the following:
1st Page: 1st record in the Main report
2nd Page: 2nd record in the Main report
3rd Page: 1st Subreport detail (use Table object)
2nd Subreport detail (use Table object)
Inside the table of the 3rd page, it shows the 1st
Subreport details and then 2nd Subreport details.
What I actually need is I want my report to show one record in the main
report and then followed by the corresponding subreport details, then next
page for the next record in the main report and then followed by the
corresponding subreport details.
1st Page: 1st record in the Main report
2nd Page: 1st Subreport detail
3rd Page: 2nd record in the Main report
4th Page: 2nd Subreport detail
Is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.
RogerHave you tried putting your subreport inside a table cell? The table could
contain your main rows and your subreports inside the same table as
repeating elements.
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"Roger" <Roger@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:17AC53EB-D966-476E-8B86-30B0864DE28B@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I have made a SQL Reporting Services report with the subreport. I
> need
> my report to show multiple records with their subreport at the same time.
> At now, I can generate multiple main reports altogether and then they are
> followed by the subreport with multiple subreport details. It's just
> like
> the following:
> 1st Page: 1st record in the Main report
> 2nd Page: 2nd record in the Main report
> 3rd Page: 1st Subreport detail (use Table object)
> 2nd Subreport detail (use Table object)
> Inside the table of the 3rd page, it shows the 1st
> Subreport details and then 2nd Subreport details.
> What I actually need is I want my report to show one record in the
> main
> report and then followed by the corresponding subreport details, then next
> page for the next record in the main report and then followed by the
> corresponding subreport details.
> 1st Page: 1st record in the Main report
> 2nd Page: 1st Subreport detail
> 3rd Page: 2nd record in the Main report
> 4th Page: 2nd Subreport detail
> Is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem ?
> Thanks in advance.
> Roger
>

No comments:

Post a Comment