Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to show HTML text interpretation in SQL Server Reporting Services

Hi everybody

Is there a way to show HTML tags in a SQL Server Reporting services just like we are used to do in Crystal Reports?

I my case, I use the property Text Interpretation: HTML (right click in parameter field inside report and click edit parameter menu option).

I was wondering if we have something similiar in Reporting services?!

Hi, have you figured this out. I'd need to do that as well :)

I'll let you know if I find something.

|||

I'm going to ask Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=82&SiteID=1

give it a try!

|||

Hi Cynick

Teo from Microsoft told said to me:

"HTML inlining is not supported with RS 2005. It is on the top list for the next release.".

As you can see we have to wait for the next Reporting Services version! Check out the link:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1540154&SiteID=1

I`m so disappointed but it'll be worth to wait!Crying

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment