Monday, March 26, 2012

How to show data at the bottom with multiple section?

I have three report footer setion. The first two section has a subreport in it. The last section has the grand total of a amount to both of the subreports.

I want to be able to show all three of these report footer section at the bottom of the page.

I have try the PrintAtBottomOfPage properties. I set it to TRUE to all of the report footer section. When I run the report, each section just shown on it own page.

Is there is a way to have all three section onto one page and on top of each other, not overlaying each other or showing on it own page?HI,
PrintAtBottomOfPage prints on the each pages bottom, so when this works
it still shows inside the Subreports bottm, if u want to get a value from sub report to main report use

1. Have a SHARED Variable(s) in a formula(s) for each of u r subreport(s)
2. Place those above the subreport(s) in the main Rpt, preferabblyy in the main reports header
3. in side the Subreports use a formula to sum u r values using
WhilePrintingRecords function to a varible u have declared 4 that Rpt.
(do this to u r all sub reports), place this formula in u r detail line of records printing (supress it, coz u need only the final answer).
4. in the main report sum the variable of sub reports declared in the main
or show seperatly as u wish in u r footer of main.

Favaz.|||I just want all three of the report footer section to be shown on the bottom of the same report of the first page and the subreport has the ability to GROW if there is a lot of data.

I just want all of the three report footer section to be all in the same page with my DETAILS section and just one page will be printed out.

I will not be pulling any variable from the subreport.|||Ummm .... I'm also having the same problem as his. Does anyone know the answer to his question?

please reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment