Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to show new Columns when user clicks on a cell in a report ?

Hi,
I have a requirement in my project which specifies that when the user clicks
on the drill down(or a cell), the report should show new columns which
basically describes the details of the drilldown action. Is it possible to
show new columns on drill down ? Currenlty Iam using Jump to Report
navigation property to show the details in a new report. Basically I want
new columns(which describe the cell clicked, for eg if the cell clicked is
total of all payments, I want to show details of the payment when user
clicks on it ) when user clicks on the cell. If I use drill down then all
detail columns are blank befor drill down action. Can anyone help me in
doing this ?
--
Thanks,
RKOn Oct 16, 3:59 pm, "S V Ramakrishna"
<ramakrishna.seeth...@.translogicsys.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a requirement in my project which specifies that when the user clicks
> on the drill down(or a cell), the report should show new columns which
> basically describes the details of the drilldown action. Is it possible to
> show new columns on drill down ? Currenlty Iam using Jump to Report
> navigation property to show the details in a new report. Basically I want
> new columns(which describe the cell clicked, for eg if the cell clicked is
> total of all payments, I want to show details of the payment when user
> clicks on it ) when user clicks on the cell. If I use drill down then all
> detail columns are blank befor drill down action. Can anyone help me in
> doing this ?
> --
> Thanks,
> RK
Hi!
whene you use navigation and jum to report ,you can see parameters in
front of this,you must difine parameter in the second report and in
first report in property -navigation-parameter ,you choose your
parameter and fill your parameter with one field of dataset .
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment